Thursday, February 20th
Lesson Plans for Thursday, February 20thHello! Thank you for being here in my place today. I have great students and hope that you enjoy your day with them. There is a red Sub folder on my desk with additional rosters, emergency plans, etc.. for your use as well. This is what I have put on Google Classroom for all levels today: (They are all working off of the same site- a Reading Comprehension website called Garbanzo. Each student will need to create a new account today and has 2-3 stories due by the end of the hour. With any remaining time, they can work on completing yesterday's assignments as needed.
Spanish II (1st, 2nd, and 4th Hour)
1. Create a new Garbanzo account using the following URL: (URL is listed on Google Classroom and varies from class to class)
1. Create a new Garbanzo account using the following URL: listed on G-Classroom
2. Your class code is: also found on G-Classroom
3. Go to SIGN UP not Sign In as your 1st semester account has been deleted
4. When signing up, your user name is your lastnamefirstname (just like on your email) and you will use your school email. Write down your username and password!
5. The following 3 stories are due for tomorrow:
a) El Extraño Caso de Ruben Nsemoh
b) Correr Medio Maraton
c) El Niño Sastre
Remember: If you are stuck on a question, go back to the page before the question to find the answer.
With any remaining time please make sure yesterday's EdPuzzle assignments are complete.
Spanish I (8th Hour):
Please let me know how it went and please make sure students plug in Chromebooks when finished.
NO CELL PHONES OR PERSONAL COMPUTERS ALLOWED DURING ANY CLASS TIME! EACH STUDENT HAS AN ASSIGNED CHROMEBOOK NUMBER AND MAY NOT USE ANY OTHER CHROMEBOOK OTHER THAN THE ONE ASSIGNED TO THEM. CELL PHONES AND PERSONAL COMPUTERS MAY NOT BE OUT FOR ANY REASON.
I would appreciate any notes of feedback or problems. There is a red folder on my desk that is marked "Substitute Folder" with current rosters, emergency information and a form for subs to fill out.