2020-21 ANNUAL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Student Registration Days – August 17–21, 2020
If you have registration questions, please contact the high school office at 715-356-5252, hours are August 17-20, 7 am-3 pm and August 21, 7 am -12 pm. Any students new to the LUHS District who DID NOT attend one of the feeder elementary districts last year should call Ms. Kroeger in Student Services at 715-356-5252 x3561 to make an appointment.
Freshmen and transfer students’ first day Sept. 1. All other students’ first day Sept. 2.
COVID-19 Student and Parent Agreement Form
2020-2021 Annual LUHS Registration Directions
The annual student registration is now available for the 2020-2021 school year. All the annual registration required forms are done through Google Forms which you may access through a tablet, computer or cell phone.
- Log-in to our website at www.luhs.k12.wi.us
- On the LUHS homepage click on 2020-2021 Annual Registration.
- Click on LUHS Annual Student Registration 2020-2021 link, complete and submit.
- During registration days, once registration forms have been received, student schedules will be emailed to the email address you provided. You may pay the $25.00 registration fee online through Infinite Campus, or mail in payment to LUHS 9573 State Hwy 70 W, Minocqua, WI 54548
- If you are unable to register online, please contact the LUHS office at 715-356-5252
Optional Forms (as they pertain to your student)
Download off LUHS Web Site (click name to access):
Ala Carte Food Form
Parking Lot Permit
Student Immunization Record (Transfer Students and Updates only)
Bus Forms (fill out only if there are changes from last year or if you are a new student)
If your student’s annual registration is not complete by Monday, September 21, 2020 your student’s internet access will be turned off because the Internet Use Agreement has not been completed.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application must be completed in Infinite Campus (Instructions included in mailing.) New users will receive the initial Infinite Campus account set up instructions in an email or separate envelope if we do not have an email address for you.