Student Registration Days
August 19-22, 7 am-3 pm and August 23, 7 am -12 pm in the high school office. Any students new to the LUHS District who DID NOT attend one of the feeder elementary districts last year should call 715-356-5252 x3561 or stop in Student Services to see Ms. Kroeger.
Freshmen and transfer students’ first day Sept. 3. All other students’ first day Sept. 4
2019-2020 Annual LUHS Registration Directions
The annual student registration is now available for the 2019-2020 school year. All the annual registration required forms will be completed using Google Forms which you may access through a tablet, computer or cell phone.
LUHS Annual Student Registration 2019-2020
- Click on LUHS Annual Student Registration 2019-2020 link, complete and submit.
- Click on LUHS Emergency Form 2019-2020 link, complete and submit.
- After registration forms have been received by LUHS, students may come in (August 19-23) to pay the $25.00 registration fee and then pick up their student schedule.
- NEW THIS YEAR: You can pay the registration fee from your Infinite Campus Portal by going to MY CART.
- Computers will be available in the high school main office and the LdF Education Office during the registration period (August 19-23) for your use.
1. CLICK HERE TO BEGIN STUDENT REGISTRATION
LUHS Emergency Form 2019-2020
2. CLICK HERE TO BEGIN EMERGENCY FORM
Optional Forms (as they pertain to your student)
Download off LUHS Web Site
Ala Carte Food Form
Parking Permit Form
Student Immunization Record (Freshman, Transfer Students and Updates only)
Bus Forms (fill out only if there are changes from last year or if you are a new student)
Free and Reduced Lunch Application must be completed in Infinite Campus (Instructions included in mailing). New users will receive the initial Infinite Campus account set up instructions in an email. If we do not have an email on file, you will receive this information via mail.